Weekly Email Newsletter
Building and maintaining a list of loyal email subscribers is the fastest way to predictable revenue. We will handle everything needed for a successful monthly newsletter.
What you can expect:
- Email newsletter sent every week (4x a month)
- Setup of MailChimp Account
- Configuration of email signup forms on your website
- Importation of existing email database
- Template setup
- Newsletter writing
- Sending and monitoring
What we need from you:
- 2-3 Initial Setup Meetings
- Brand Guidelines
- Active Content and Promotions to Link to and Promote in the Newsletter
- Who does the writing?
I am a professional writer with experience crafting newsletters for small and large businesses and non-profits.
- What sort of content can I expect?
I will write up to 1000 words of content on the subject of your choice. Usually, newsletters are most effective with less text.
- What types of businesses is this for?
I’ve worked with businesses in the fields of technology, eCommerce, mobile, B2B sales, and beyond. This service is designed for everyone who wants to build and engage an email list.
- What sort of formats or templates do you use?
I’m prepared to use whatever format is best for your business.
- Do I have to use Mailchimp?
No, other email platforms are acceptable as well.
- Do I need a big list?
No, even a small list is a great way to engage your customers and regular content is the best way to build your subscribers.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
No Contracts. Cancel Anytime
Hand-picked Growth Experts
Have A Question?
If you’re serious about generating high quality links, you need to be very systematic with how you create and promote your content. Brian Dean
66% over the age of 15 made a purchase because of an email? If you aren’t using email marketing, you’re missing out on a lot of potential revenue. Neil Patel
Outreach. It’s arguably the most important part of the link building process. Without links, your content is very unlikely to rank. Rand Fishkin